Petrisor Gabriel Peiu has a Ph.D. from the Polytechnics University of Bucharest (1996), and head of works at the same institutions; he was adviser for Prime Minister Radu Vasile (1998-1999) and Prime Minister Adrian Nastase (2001-2002), undersecretary of state for economic policies (2002-2003) and vicepresident of the Foreign Investments Agency (2003-2004); president of Sidex Galati (1999-2000) and administrator of Romtelecom (1997-2000), Omniasig (1999-2001) and Electroputere (2004-2005). In present, he is business adviser for numerous foreign companies.
- The pilot course Strategic communication in the context of security and defence
- Fake news and post-truth on the market of dinosaur feelings
- The Propagandistic Project: “Moldova Is Not Romania”
- The Temple Is Collapsing With The Tools Crafted Inside It!
- Disinformation And The Centennial Of The Great Union