Petrisor Gabriel Peiu has a Ph.D. from the Polytechnics University of Bucharest (1996), and head of works at the same institutions; he was adviser for Prime Minister Radu Vasile (1998-1999) and Prime Minister Adrian Nastase (2001-2002), undersecretary of state for economic policies (2002-2003) and vicepresident of the Foreign Investments Agency (2003-2004); president of Sidex Galati (1999-2000) and administrator of Romtelecom (1997-2000), Omniasig (1999-2001) and Electroputere (2004-2005). In present, he is business adviser for numerous foreign companies.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road