ValentinBuda, journalist and political analyst, born in Oradea, where he directed two local newspapers, Jurnalul de dimineață and Jurnalbihorean, between 1996 and 2010. Since 2010, working in Republic of Moldova, he was member of the founding team of Radio Chișinau (Radio România). Also, managing editor of the most important national daily newspaper, “Timpul”, and also editor in chief of the moldavian edition of the romanian daily newspaper “Evenimentul zilei”. Currently, editorial director of Noroc Media, a company which includes the most popular radio station in Moldova, Radio Noroc, and Noroc TV.
- The pilot course Strategic communication in the context of security and defence
- Fake news and post-truth on the market of dinosaur feelings
- The Propagandistic Project: “Moldova Is Not Romania”
- The Temple Is Collapsing With The Tools Crafted Inside It!
- Disinformation And The Centennial Of The Great Union