David Onel graduated the Faculty of Political Science at the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, in Bucharest. Currently, he is a Master’s student at the Department of International Relations and European Integration, Security and Diplomacy specialization, at the same university. Being interested in International Relations and Security Studies, he participated at various projects and summer schools focused on these fields. Also, he was involved, as a volunteer, in organizing Bucharest Security Conference 2018 and the Eastern Partnership Think Tank Forum 2018. David also took part at Erasmus+ projects and at an Erasmus+ study mobility in Slovenia. Among his geographical areas of interest are Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road