As a PhD candidate in Sociology Department of the University of Bucharest and researcher at the Institute for Political and Foreign Studies ,,I.C.Brătianu”, Mrs. Cojocari Tatiana is involved in research activity focusing on the social aspects of contemporaneous phenomena of the Post-Soviet space. She also holds a master’s degree in Security Studies and is a research collaborator at the Research Center in Social Innovations, University of Bucharest.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road