As a PhD candidate in Sociology Department of the University of Bucharest and researcher at the Institute for Political and Foreign Studies ,,I.C.Brătianu”, Mrs. Cojocari Tatiana is involved in research activity focusing on the social aspects of contemporaneous phenomena of the Post-Soviet space. She also holds a master’s degree in Security Studies and is a research collaborator at the Research Center in Social Innovations, University of Bucharest.
- The pilot course Strategic communication in the context of security and defence
- Fake news and post-truth on the market of dinosaur feelings
- The Propagandistic Project: “Moldova Is Not Romania”
- The Temple Is Collapsing With The Tools Crafted Inside It!
- Disinformation And The Centennial Of The Great Union