Gratuated the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration and has a Master s degree in Business Law at ”Nicolae Titulescu” University in Bucharest, employee of the Institute of International Relations and Political Sciences” Ion. I. C. Brătianu” of the Romanian Academy since 2015.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road