George Scarlat has graduated the Security Studies Master’s program at the University of Bucharest (Faculty of Sociology and Social Work) and specialized in informational warfare. He worked as senior editor for the Ziua newspaper, adviser for Prime Minister Radu Vasile and minister counselor. He served as diplomat in the Eastern region (2010-2014).
- The pilot course Strategic communication in the context of security and defence
- Fake news and post-truth on the market of dinosaur feelings
- The Propagandistic Project: “Moldova Is Not Romania”
- The Temple Is Collapsing With The Tools Crafted Inside It!
- Disinformation And The Centennial Of The Great Union