I am Elena-Daniela Neagu and I am a student at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of History. I have a BA in International Relations. Currently, I am studying the History of International Relations for my MA. I am a liberty lover, a Chinese culture and language passioned person and I am an enthusiast about Economy. I strongly believe that the european area is the most suited place for the interests that I have in International Relations, but that is also because I am a europeist and eurocentrist.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road