My name is Andrei Tanase, I am 22 years old and I have graduate Marketing Faculty of Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies. I am currently studying the Masters Degree in Political Science at the National School of Political and Administrative Studies. Being passionate about the economy, history and politics, I dedicated my time into cultivating knowledge in these areas, including through the Erasmus + programs. In parallel, I also conducted volunteer activities by coordinating and organizing the programs of the Association for the Promotion of Human Rights and Fighting Against Discrimination. I chose to be part of the second team of LARICS trainees because I believe that the correct and complete information is the basis of a modern and prosperous society.
- The seminar “Security of South-Eastern Europe and the importance of the transatlantic component in the context of the conflict in Ukraine”
- Viktor Orbán – a “Petrov” of Hungary. The Prime Minister’s collaboration with Hungarian security
- Viktor Orban’s sovereignty is… Russian! (VIII). Budapest – gateway to Europe for Russian banks and “bridge” between Western and Russian intelligence services
- Viktor Orbán’s “sovereignty” is… Chinese! (VII). Hungary – an ardent partner of China in the heart of Europe
- Pro-Russian and pro-Chinese Viktor Orbán (VI). Hungary on the Silk Road